VFX Compositor Lead
RemoteUnited Kingdom, , London2D
Location: Remote, with a Hybrid option. Our office is based in Soho, London. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Reports To: Head of 2D
- Lead Compositors work closely with Show Supervisors & Production to assess, assign and monitor Compositing needs on high-end VFX films and episodic
- Supporting the Compositing team to help realise the vision of the shots both creatively and technically
- Maintain constant communication with 2D team and production
- Support and mentor junior and mid level 2D talent
- Design and develop procedural and innovative tool sets, pipelines and techniques for the Compositors
- Set up key shots and perform more complex compositing tasks
- Develop tool sets, pipelines and techniques to support the Compositors
- Responsible for ensuring agreed schedules and deadlines are met to a high quality
• 6+ years experience using Nuke
• Advanced knowledge of Compositing on high-end VFX shows
• Experience of leading a team of Compositors
• Advanced knowledge of Compositing workflow
• Confident in dealing with technical challenges involving workflow, tools and scripting
• Highly experienced in developing creative approaches and problem solving.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
On-line showreels and links to websites are welcome. Please also include a shot breakdown showing specifically what your role entailed per shot/sequence.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.